The VE.Bus is a Battery Management System (BMS) designed to interface with and protect a single or multiple Victron Lithium Smart batteries in systems that have Victron inverters or inverter/chargers with VE.Bus communication.
The VE. Bus BMS monitors and protects the batteries from incorrect voltage of any individual cell, and also poor temperature conditions.
The BMS has the ability to:
- Generate a pre-alarm signal to alert of an imminent cell under voltage issue.
- Disable inverting in VE.Bus inverters or inverter/chargers via VE.Bus, and disable other loads via the 'Load Disconnect' terminal in the event of a cell under voltage issue.
- Provide remote on/off terminals.
- Ability to disable VE.Direct and VE.Can solar chargers via a GX device.
- Allow control of the VE.Bus inverter/charger from multiple devices, like the Digital Multi Control, the VE.Bus Smart dongle and/or a GX device.
- Auxiliary power input and output terminals that allow a GX device to remain powered in the event of a system shutdown.
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Free Shipping over $49
Lithium Batteries & Oversize Items Flat Rate $149
60 Day Hassle Free Returns